Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

monitor for film director

Reaction score
Hi guys. I searched but I no found similar post.
I need your advice.
A film director needs to see images on a monitor.
How can I connect our remote control to monitor?
Can you advice me about cable and monitor to use?
Many thanks in advance.

Hi guys. I searched but I no found similar post.
I need your advice.
A film director needs to see images on a monitor.
How can I connect our remote control to monitor?
Can you advice me about cable and monitor to use?
Many thanks in advance.

An HDMI cable with an HDMI mini adapter plugged into the back of the inspire 1 remote will work when plugged into any TV monitor (or similar) with an HDMI input.

EDIT: You will need to enable HDMI output in the HD menu in the go app.

An HDMI cable with an HDMI mini adapter plugged into the back of the inspire 1 remote will work when plugged into any TV monitor (or similar) with an HDMI input.

EDIT: You will need to enable HDMI output in the HD menu in the go app.
@SanCap Thank you for your feedback.
I understood. So in this way I can plug the cable and monitor to the second remote control (2nd operator) and I can pilot the drone from my remote control. It's correct?

@SanCap Thank you for your feedback.
I understood. So in this way I can plug the cable and monitor to the second remote control (2nd operator) and I can pilot the drone from my remote control. It's correct?

I am not 100 % sure if it will work from the slave remote but I think it will.

I haven't tried it from the slave. But in my experience with using dual radios on the i1, video feed can get pretty intermittent on the slave if you're not within a couple of feet of the master. It can be hit and miss.

I'd like to hear some real world experience myself concerning the hdmi output from the slave

We can confirm it works from slave remote as well. We have also done this with short range wireless HDMI transmitters and receivers...especially when more than 1 director monitor is needed. We use a system where the transmitter is about the size of a USB memory stick and the receivers are about the size of a deck of cards. Its called the Paralynx Arrow Plus - they don't make them anymore but there are other brands that are the same thing and exactly the same size.

Michael

Reactions: niki
I will say that I did try this on both remotes. And it does work. However, using GO on the tablet, I lost the video on the device (tablet) when using the HDMI out. However using Litchi, I did not loose video.

I am also kinda bummed that it has HUD info on the video feed. I wish it would have had an option to disable that and only have the video feed without telemetry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg