Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Motor Obstructed Warning Message Help

Discussion in 'DJI Go App' started by Xrover, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Xrover

Does anyone know what this Pop Up Warning message in the Go App means? "Motor Obstructed"

2. Kilrah

Most likely just what it says, it thinks something is blocking a motor and preventing it from starting.

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk

3. ARF

ARF

Hi,

I had the same error pop up during a test flight just after updating to 1.6.0.40. No obstructions and all seems fine to me. I've never had this message before and odd it happened just after update.

4. Xrover

Seems it's a glitch if it pops up and the motors and props never hit anything.

5. CopterBob

I just purchased my DJI Inspire 1 v2. Had to send it in because like a good gopher I followed directions and did the firmware update which glitched and I lost the video feed to my iPad Air2. Frank returned it to me in quick fashion and I finally got to fly it today for the first time. Flight #1 went fine - no issues. Flight #2 8 minutes in I got the "Motor Obstructed" error on screen - 100 feet away and 75 feet up - no trees - no bird strikes - swallowed a bug maybe? Scared the crap out of me.
    I landed and checked the bird and props - cleared the error message from screen - rebooted everything and loaded a fresh battery - next three flights - no problems. FW 1.9.

6. steve Reed

I had this error at 188 feet in the desert. The tallest thing around was a Jack Rabbit. Followed by Loss of GPS signal error, then a fast decline to the ground. WTF, cant explain. It never happened since but in 6 seconds It was a disaster. Most recent OS, last week.