Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Motor Obstructed Warning Message Help

Most likely just what it says, it thinks something is blocking a motor and preventing it from starting.

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi,

I had the same error pop up during a test flight just after updating to 1.6.0.40. No obstructions and all seems fine to me. I've never had this message before and odd it happened just after update.

I just purchased my DJI Inspire 1 v2. Had to send it in because like a good gopher I followed directions and did the firmware update which glitched and I lost the video feed to my iPad Air2. Frank returned it to me in quick fashion and I finally got to fly it today for the first time. Flight #1 went fine - no issues. Flight #2 8 minutes in I got the "Motor Obstructed" error on screen - 100 feet away and 75 feet up - no trees - no bird strikes - swallowed a bug maybe? Scared the crap out of me.
I landed and checked the bird and props - cleared the error message from screen - rebooted everything and loaded a fresh battery - next three flights - no problems. FW 1.9.

Does anyone know what this Pop Up Warning message in the Go App means? "Motor Obstructed"
I had this error at 188 feet in the desert. The tallest thing around was a Jack Rabbit. Followed by Loss of GPS signal error, then a fast decline to the ground. WTF, cant explain. It never happened since but in 6 seconds It was a disaster. Most recent OS, last week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan