Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

MRA Landing Mode Case

Same internal colour as mine! Absolutely love
Same internal colours as mine! Been using mine since October just gone and absolutely love. it little tip is to line the transmitter cut out with some pvc tape to stop the control sticks damaging the foam whilst taking it in and out 1455979148324-739260105.jpg 1455979251989-1021610682.jpg also maybe some spray glue to secure the lid foam. Martyn is a great guy, he sent me a few spare prop tubes for nothing after my dog decided to eat them!

Slightly different layout with the Pro case foam but it really looks great and is very well thought out and constructed.

Yes I have one for 8 months now and it's the best investment I made 'till so far.Ordered one and 3 days later it was there!
There is also space underneath the TX for a battery
Just mail him Unyks and you will get all the answers you want.

Reactions: damoncooper
I've got one and absolutely love it. Also have his case for batteries, remote controllers and iPad for carry on.

I'm not on FB.. i will sent him another mail.. or two.. or even more.. ;)

I've sent an email, no response yet and i hate that. MEH I'm impatient as f*ck :mad::(;):) once i made the decisiion to buy somehting... i know bad habit..
I'm not on FB.. i will sent him another mail.. or two.. or even more.. ;)
You are like me, I hate when I order something and no reply,
Just don't give up, I sent him 5 polite email and after 9 days I received the Paypal invoice and he shipped the case very fast. I was ready to order the MC case, glad I did not.
The case is fantastic, excellent layout and 10 cm shorter than the others.

You are like me, I hate when I order something and no reply,
Just don't give up, I sent him 5 polite email and after 9 days I received the Paypal invoice and he shipped the case very fast. I was ready to order the MC case, glad I did not.
The case is fantastic, excellent layout and 10 cm shorter than the others.

I think he's just a super busy guy with another day job, doing this on the side.

Trust me though, it's worth it. On a road trip now with it and it's by far the best case I've ever owned.

I think he's just a super busy guy with another day job, doing this on the side.

Trust me though, it's worth it. On a road trip now with it and it's by far the best case I've ever owned.

No doubt about that! I guess it is a typical story, good guy with a good product/idea but unable to cope with business management.

But i have some good news, i got feedback from Martin (on the 1st email (woohoo!)) and now i'm waiting for the invoice and delivery. Can't wait to have it!

Chris

Reactions: damoncooper
No doubt about that! I guess it is a typical story, good guy with a good product/idea but unable to cope with business management.

But i have some good news, i got feedback from Martin (on the 1st email (woohoo!)) and now i'm waiting for the invoice and delivery. Can't wait to have it!

Chris
Best thing would be to ask for his contact number. We spoke on the phone on a Monday morning and I received it Tuesday afternoon, but I'm in the UK. Martin is a cad designer by day so he's usually flat out working. He's hoping to have his website set up very soon. He's been overwhelmed with general enquiries about inspire cases and various other cases he's designed at the moment. I promise that the wait will definitely be worth it.

Best thing would be to ask for his contact number. We spoke on the phone on a Monday morning and I received it Tuesday afternoon, but I'm in the UK. Martin is a cad designer by day so he's usually flat out working. He's hoping to have his website set up very soon. He's been overwhelmed with general enquiries about inspire cases and various other cases he's designed at the moment. I promise that the wait will definitely be worth it.

Hi,

Thanks for your comment! Everything is good, I got a response (and the invoice in the meantime) faster as expected so I can give a very big thumbs up!

BTW my impatience is my personal issue, I would never blame anyone except me. I'm just an idiot sometimes especially when it goes around cool tools for my little toy :)

Chris

Hi,

Thanks for your comment! Everything is good, I got a response (and the invoice in the meantime) faster as expected so I can give a very big thumbs up!

BTW my impatience is my personal issue, I would never blame anyone except me. I'm just an idiot sometimes especially when it goes around cool tools for my little toy :)

Chris
Lol im exactly the same, I need things yesterday! Im impatiently waiting on a delivery today and knowing my luck it will probably be the end of the day before I can up pack more new toys!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide