Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

MRA Landing Mode Case

Lol im exactly the same, I need things yesterday! Im impatiently waiting on a delivery today and knowing my luck it will probably be the end of the day before I can up pack more new toys!

Bro, i can literally feel your pain.

Chris

Just a note: this case is also smoother to pull and quieter due to the larger high quality wheels, than my old GPC case.

And I found out today there are extra battery compartment under the RC slots!

It just keep surprising me!

Reactions: unyks
Just a note: this case is also smoother to pull and quieter due to the larger high quality wheels, than my old GPC case.

And I found out today there are extra battery compartment under the RC slots!

It just keep surprising me!
Yeah keep pouring oil into the fire:)

Chris

Ok this is getting silly. Just found another compartment under the aircraft belly I can use to store my filters. Also realized that the OSMO (with aluminum side bar attached!) fits behind the aircraft perfectly.

Ok I'll stop now.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456761334.657070.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456761397.702670.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456761407.526123.jpg

Ok this is getting silly. Just found another compartment under the aircraft belly I can use to store my filters. Also realized that the OSMO (with aluminum side bar attached!) fits behind the aircraft perfectly.

Ok I'll stop now.

View attachment 6948
View attachment 6949
View attachment 6950
Dude, i figured that already out and i still don't have it in my hands! I don't know if it was on his facebook page or on a review video, but there they showed all the easter eggs ;-)

Chris

Hi Damon do you know the external measurements of your case?

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669