Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

My 1st Flight tomorrow!

Hey Clampit. .
definitely use a screen recoding device like shou for ios and Mobizen for android. .
I have a nvidia shield that has a built in screen recording device ..
Also get a gps tracker and or a marco polo. ..
if you fly over or near water get ur self a couple of getter back rod recovery system. .
get two one for each side of the arms.
one up and one down so if one gets stuck while floating up, the other one will hopefully make it to the surface. .
good luck on your first flight !!
Turb...
TD are you talking about the Marco polo pet tracker? The one that you put on their collar? This is the one I found on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Marco-Polo-Mo...1436036684&sr=1-2&keywords=marco+polo+tracker

Reactions: flyersgirl
Reactions: flyersgirl
Thanks guys for the likes;)not expecting that.... Well if you see my 1st attempt.....:( These ones are a 100% better.

Well as Rick Ashley, UK singer would say in one of his song titles "things can only get better" ,now I'am showing my age.......:eek:

Thanks guys for the likes;)not expecting that.... Well if you see my 1st attempt.....:( These ones are a 100% better.

Well as Rick Ashley, UK singer would say in one of his song titles "things can only get better" ,now I'am showing my age.......:eek:

Sorry to correct you but it is Rick Astley (never gonna give you up), d:ream "things can only get better" you know the guy Brian Cox (Professer).

Sorry to correct you but it is Rick Astley (never gonna give you up), d:ream "things can only get better" you know the guy Brian Cox (Professer).
That's no problem;) see even me memory's going.....lol:D

Yeah loved that group & good ol Brian or should I say professor Brian cox has now gone on toooooo better things.;)

See that's the two (2) really cool things about these quads. They make you look like a professional photographer as well as an experienced RC'er. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla