Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

My first "Mission"

Great shots. Great editing. A little under exposed on some but not terrible. Music borderline depressing. I would add a couple wider shots of the whole project.

This is great!
Can you get permission to come out on occasion to do progress photos? Inside too....... stills and short video clips. Your results will be beginning to end inside and out. Go back in a year..... green grass....landscaping all done....very powerful.
Great job

I like the compositions, and I don't mind the music.

How have you set your shutter speed? The movement when your panning left looking down the I beams looks a little jumpy, like you're using a fast shutter speed and not getting motion blur.

More starting right around 20 seconds. Seen on a full screen, look down the length of the beams and you will notice the jumpy movement.

Great job! You did two things some of the best aerial videographers often forget to do. First, you went close and got nice, slow shots passing right by the steel beams. Second, you had one shot that was just still, no movement. We all make the mistake of thinking the shots must always be moving. I don't think so. You are already showing something from a unique perspective, above ground. Movement doesn't always add to the shot. Yes, music could be better and yes, a good wide shot showing location would be appropriate.

Great job! You did two things some of the best aerial videographers often forget to do. First, you went close and got nice, slow shots passing right by the steel beams. Second, you had one shot that was just still, no movement. We all make the mistake of thinking the shots must always be moving. I don't think so. You are already showing something from a unique perspective, above ground. Movement doesn't always add to the shot. Yes, music could be better and yes, a good wide shot showing location would be appropriate.

Thank you! I will work on getting that wide shot and working on the mood. :) Everyone's advice is greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Pescatoral Pursuit

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotpalaksingh333