Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

my first music video

Well it seems like you guys are and that is not what this forum is about, OK, I POSTED A VIDEO THAT MOST OF YOU GUYS WOULD NOT PERSONALLY WATCH IN YOUR HOME, OK! its not the end of the world, thats why i took the time to explain that "IT WAS A JOB" and there are more important things to worry about like what i mentioned at the end of my comment

Sheridan, many years, when I was an art student in college, every Friday we had to put our work of the week in front of class for all the other students (and the teacher) to critique. To say it was painful would be a gross understatement.

As the weeks passed, the pain faded and I actually began to look forward to this little exercise. Out of it grew a better understanding of myself, my work and my thought process—before, during and after creating the piece. Only then did my, and the other students', work really begin to improve.

The great thing about criticism is we can take it and reflect on it, apply what works and discard what doesn't. On the other hand, we can totally ignore it, learn nothing and seldom progress.

Regarding "this forum." A forum is "a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged." You posted a video that you helped make. The instant you did that, you opened yourself and the video to comments--the good, the bad and the ugly. Unfortunately, it comes with the territory.

Reactions: sirnikolas
Sheridan, many years, when I was an art student in college, every Friday we had to put our work of the week in front of class for all the other students (and the teacher) to critique. To say it was painful would be a gross understatement.

As the weeks passed, the pain faded and I actually began to look forward to this little exercise. Out of it grew a better understanding of myself, my work and my thought process—before, during and after creating the piece. Only then did my, and the other students', work really begin to improve.

The great thing about criticism is we can take it and reflect on it, apply what works and discard what doesn't. On the other hand, we can totally ignore it, learn nothing and seldom progress.

Regarding "this forum." A forum is "a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged." You posted a video that you helped make. The instant you did that, you opened yourself and the video to comments--the good, the bad and the ugly. Unfortunately, it comes with the territory.

I understand that, thats why i said i knew most people on the forum wouldnt like it, so i was prepared for the negative comments. i did not expose something new to the world, videos like this are everywhere weather you take the time to watch it is up to u, but also its not necessarily what you say is how you say it, there were members that were civil about the fact that this is not their personal taste in music and there were some that just watched and didnt say anything at all, some members actin like i put up a video of someone getting murdered or something, if this video is not ur personal taste jus dont say anything and move on to the next topic this is a forum not FACEBOOK, but i do understand what you are saying though

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell