Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

My new look while piloting

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456234298.514053.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1456234308.499723.jpg

Maybe it'll help keep some of the ill informed crazies away, and perhaps help put any law enforcement at a bit of ease.

(Note: This is the exact registration card you get on the FAA website at the end of the registration process. Just laminated with a clip added.)

Got mine here after providing the seller with my details on checkout.

Drone Small UAS FAA Registration Reference ID Card Display Your License Info DJI

Don't forget the stars and stripes pin and some "support the troops" bumper stickers :)

Chris

Here is mine.

clint-eastwood-get-off-my-lawn-e1450182108707.jpg

Here is mine.

clint-eastwood-get-off-my-lawn-e1450182108707.jpg
I know what you're thinking. "Did he use six batteries or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a DJI Inspire 1, the best drone in the world and could chop your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

View attachment 6818View attachment 6819

Maybe it'll help keep some of the ill informed crazies away, and perhaps help put any law enforcement at a bit of ease.

(Note: This is the exact registration card you get on the FAA website at the end of the registration process. Just laminated with a clip added.)

Got mine here after providing the seller with my details on checkout.

Drone Small UAS FAA Registration Reference ID Card Display Your License Info DJI
I thought it was a good idea. I ordered one and that's the last I have heard. Hasn't shown up and my communications have gone unanswered. I will soon have to escalate it with PayPal.

I know what you're thinking. "Did he use six batteries or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a DJI Inspire 1, the best drone in the world and could chop your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?
But it's Gran Torino - but I don't know any quotes from that movie. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido