Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

My OSMO Just Died! Beware Of Over Heating!

Reaction score
Website
www.powerdronesales.com
Hey Everyone. I'm sad to say I will have to send my OSMO back to DJI. I have only used 6 times and now it fails. Less than a week old and well taken care of like any of my equipment. I have noticed that with just a 15 minute full recorded video, the X3 Camera was extremely hot after. Interesting that it had worked fine on the last shoot. All I get now is just a red flashing status when trying to turn on. Has anyone witnessed this yet? I can only assume it was from over heating of the cam. I only hope that my OSMO hasn't exposed a issue with the device.
The fan in the camera was working up to this point and the FW was the .+19.
Does anyone have any other ideas about trouble shooting the OSMO?
Any input would be grateful before I send back to DJI.

Hey Everyone. I'm sad to say I will have to send my OSMO back to DJI. I have only used 6 times and now it fails. Less than a week old and well taken care of like any of my equipment. I have noticed that with just a 15 minute full recorded video, the X3 Camera was extremely hot after. Interesting that it had worked fine on the last shoot. All I get now is just a red flashing status when trying to turn on. Has anyone witnessed this yet? I can only assume it was from over heating of the cam. I only hope that my OSMO hasn't exposed a issue with the device.
The fan in the camera was working up to this point and the FW was the .+19.
Does anyone have any other ideas about trouble shooting the OSMO?
Any input would be grateful before I send back to DJI.
Issue is now resolved The battery was not making complete contact inside the handle!(Stick) If you have this same problem then smack the grip of the handle a few times, then try to turn it on. Typical glitches with a new product!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Questglt