Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

My UAV Reel

Really great footage! Nice reel! The clips with people in it, the action shots, were the ones that captivated me most. Lots of very cool sports and angles!
Good work man!

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Reactions: Lance K
Filmed around the world, across both hemispheres... it's been a fun and very satisfying project to self produce. I'd love to hear a critique.

The joy of being around the world and capturing locations, nice gig and or vacation, or some should say, Holiday!
My 2cents.. How about showing the viewer some info, “like locations” bottom right or left using some after effects fly-out thing’e. Simple and clean.

Reactions: Lance K
Absolutely wonderful. There is one "corporate" shot in there of a van/building that feels like it belongs in another video and to me stumbles the amazing flow you have in the other 99.9% of the frames. Again - though - stunning work.

absolutely stunning! Especially the shots with people in it! great angles and movements. keep up the great work ;)

Great footage. Just goes to show that great subjects, and a pilot/camera person with a good eye, override any technology. Well done with your X3. (Maybe the quality would not stand up in the cinema against a high end camera on the ground, but I had several minutes of X3 footage with my old Inspire, in a low budget feature and the quality stood up very well giving the director shots she would not have otherwise had)

Nice work Lance K. I agree with Lost & Found about that one "van" shot though. I like that it's short, easy for people, potential "clients" to watch but you can add a little more as you get additional footage if you like and I don't think it will feel too long. Keep shootin'! Thanks for sharing.

My boss has finally given me and our editor the go-ahead to edit our company's aerial demo video. As soon as it's done (soon I hope), I'll surely post it here!!!

Great footage, I particularly like the action shots of mountain biking, kite surfing etc...

Out of interest, where were the wake board shots taken?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Great footage, I particularly like the action shots of mountain biking, kite surfing etc...

Out of interest, where were the wake board shots taken?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

That's the Columbia river in Washington/Oregon just east of the hood river.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pavitrakher1