Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

ND Filter-An Awesome Photography Tool

Reaction score
Three or four years ago, the drone was mostly thought of as a model plane. Now, it’s considered a full-fledged flying camera. Drones have been a huge boon to the film industry, allowing for incredible shots at vastly reduced costs. Many professional photographers have jumped onto the drone scene, drawn by the prospect of shooting images from what some call “God’s Perspective.”

screenshot 2.jpg

Three or four years ago, the drone was mostly thought of as a model plane. Now, it’s considered a full-fledged flying camera. Drones have been a huge boon to the film industry, allowing for incredible shots at vastly reduced costs. Many professional photographers have jumped onto the drone scene, drawn by the prospect of shooting images from what some call “God’s Perspective.”

View attachment 10834
Yes...and so... what's new? A waste of thread on a forum like this. If this is advertising it's a pretty poor representation of it when everyone else posts from a personal perspective... what a forum is all about...not this crap. IMO

PFAW Holder
BNUC-S Qualified

I think preaching to the converted comes to mind.

This is VERY old 'news' and doesn't belong in Photos and Video - so I've moved it!

Mark, I presume this is an 'approved' vendor. 3 links in the same post to the same page on their website is a bit much. Even approved vendors should have some rules. The best is to keep them off the forums altogether but let them pay to advertise in an appropriate spot but not mascarading as a useful contribution in threads. They are not doing themselves any favours either.

PFAW Holder
BNUC-S Qualified

Reactions: eldorado

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44