Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

ND Filters - Everything you need to know about it

Reactions: Lagdancer420
Yes I'm new here and this is my first post, that´s right but I'm not registered to spam, looking forward into participating in more discussions.

So if your so genuine, why are all 5 posts you've made so far advertising off site links - mmmmmmm i smell a rat - some of us on here are professional and dont waste our time on here, so please don't waste ours!

So if your so genuine, why are all 5 posts you've made so far advertising off site links - mmmmmmm i smell a rat - some of us on here are professional and dont waste our time on here, so please don't waste ours!

He also registered on Mavic Pilots today as well.
I doubt he'll start spamming his product over there now that he's outed over here

Yes I'm new here and this is my first post, that´s right but I'm not registered to spam

That's not true either, in your first post you spammed the members to come to YOUR site for a "contest" trying to get IP members to give you their videos - sheesh dude, no shame huh?

Hi Everyone
I started a video contest with small prizes on the first ranks.
You just need to upload your video on Youtube or other Videopages and submit it on my page.
In about one month i will link every video and the people will vote for their favourite.
Would be cool if some of the pilots from here participate.
More informations here: (I deleted the link)

That's not true either, in your first post you spammed the members to come to YOUR site for a "contest" trying to get IP members to give you their videos - sheesh dude, no shame huh?
Ohh right , I really was here already... Yeah that was stupid of me but I stopped the Contests after the first one because it was really not a good thing to do.
I can understand why you have a bad image now but it´s not like it seems.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan