Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA Need Help with completing 107 Waiver

Reaction score
First, I'd appreciate anyone's help.

I'm trying to complete a 106 authorization for "Operations in Certain Airspace. I cannot submit as I'm getting the following message from the site:

Your message has not been sent.
  • Waiver/Airspace Authorization: All latitude and longitude fields are required when either 107.41 (Operation in certain airspace) or 107.51(b) (Operating limitations: altitude) regulations are selected.
I've listed the following in the appropriate boxes, and have requested 250 feet (AGL):
N

W

I have tried various ways of entering the coordinates. Can't seem to get any info online.

Your help would be appreciated.

Barry

Just figured it out. The problem was the browser. I was using Safari. When I switched to FireFox, it showed me that the N and W had to be filled in even though they were present by default.

Lesson learned - do not submit your request with Safari.

One suggestion: Find Latitude and Longitude

This site will help convert lat longs from degrees, minutes seconds, to degrees, minutes, decimal minutes, and other formats. We've been using it to convert lat longs for 1800wxbrief.com. When filing a UAS NOTAM, the system did not like standard coordinates and we would use findlatitudeandlongitude.com to convert them so 1800wxbrief would accept them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela