Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

need some advice on equipment...

Reaction score
Ok, so being I almost decided to buy a pro inspire, and after reading a ton of info, watching videos, and talking to members here, for my applications and being I am pretty new to all this, I have decided to grab a 2.0 instead... with that said, I really don't want to buy another cellular plan so I was going to opt for a WiFi iPad air 2, with an aluminum bracket on my transmitter... also picking up a few extra tb48 batteries, and was now trying to figure out what a decent laptop would be for downloading and editing videos etc... any other advice and recommendations for things I need to make this the best experience possible... I have already found an awesome group here in Texas to be a part of, and learn from, so that part is covered... :) thanks guys!!!

You don't need to buy anything to put an Apple iPad Air 2 on to your receiver just an FYI

The aluminum bracket . It fits on stock receiver. As far as editing I'm sure there's apps in apple that'll assist you with that. Someone on the forum could probably assist you with that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla