Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK 'neighbours consent form'

Reaction score
Website
weflyanydrone.com
Good evening Chaps,
Is there anyone out there that would be kind enough to save me the thought and effort necessary to produce a 'neighbours consent form'?
I need to get sign-off from the occupants of some houses that I intend to fly near later this week (weather permitting).
I need set expectations and dispel a few fears etc.

Good evening Chaps,
Is there anyone out there that would be kind enough to save me the thought and effort necessary to produce a 'neighbours consent form'?
I need to get sign-off from the occupants of some houses that I intend to fly near later this week (weather permitting).
I need set expectations and dispel a few fears etc.

Nick,
Is it to get something under your control to fly in less than 50m or just a courtesy notice of nearby flying 50m+?

PFAW Holder
BNUC-S Qualified

Reactions: NickOfLeeds
Nick,
Is it to get something under your control to fly in less than 50m or just a courtesy notice of nearby flying 50m+?

It's for both! We need to texts for sub 50m flight hence placing the buildings & occupants under control, and we need some adviseory texts for the other neighbours that are outside the 50m range as well.
If you can share something that would be great, it will save me having to write something up - this type of thing always takes me hours!

BTW IrishSights, My IAA tail numbers arrived a few days ago, they took nine weeks to get here.

Last edited:
It's for both! We need to texts for sub 50m flight hence placing the buildings & occupants under control, and we need some adviseory texts for the other neighbours that are outside the 50m range as well.
If you can share something that would be great, it will save me having to write something up - this type of thing always takes me hours!

BTW IrishSights, My IAA tail numbers arrived a few days ago, they took nine weeks to get here.

Did you find a template for the consent forms. I'm not quite at the stage that I need them, but hopefully at some point next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone actually used a consent form and are prepared to share the bare bones of it with us? Preferable a version usd in the uk?

TC

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop