Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

NEPAL Journal 5-13 May

Reaction score
On the 5th we went to Nepal to volunteer our services and took an Inspire1 with us.

Ran into some problems but it was a learning experience!

Thankfully we were able to do our job before we were grounded.

If you can help, please donate to your local NGO since the fund to help rebuild Nepal is still lacking. As for their government, I can say for sure that they are disorganized.....

And heres a pic of when the bird was almost consfiscated :p
DFWRmQzmcYPSaMu7Jc7To7x5QuC-roK7gQdBy0GguGHdTuJArw1mJvc-376lrF5HGEW0l1NZmyfOdEo=w2560-h2560-rw

Last edited:
Reactions: tbarnesarc
Hi. Are you able to shed more light on the problems you had? I have worked in TV news for 25 years and I am intending to do a lot of this kind of work. I would have been on the first flight to Nepal but other stuff prevented that this time. Some nice work in your video.

Hi. Are you able to shed more light on the problems you had? I have worked in TV news for 25 years and I am intending to do a lot of this kind of work. I would have been on the first flight to Nepal but other stuff prevented that this time. Some nice work in your video.

Thank you very much, as for the problems i've faced in nepal, I wrote a thread in this forum while i was there.

http://www.inspirepilots.com/threads/information-on-uav-in-nepal.2849/

Hopefully it can be some sort of a reference to you!

Thanks for the link. Not an ideal situation. I would be working with major news broadcasters if I did this kind of work. Maybe that would cause even more problems!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baie Car