Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New 1345T Quick Release Props

No I haven't tried them but I have been waiting to give them a go. Thanks for the link.

I just got my inspire 1 yesterday non V2 and it came with the quick release props,whats different between these and the ones that came on my inspire?

Anyone try to balance the 1345t props? You can't use a balance rod like for the 1345 or 1345s with du-bro balancer.
The t's have an oblong hole for mounting.
JE

Thanks for the link bought a couple full sets, get them on Tuesday. I will now have three different prop types. I have the original QR props that the inspire came with, a couple sets of the screw on type with locks that have never been on the aircraft ( bought after reading all the posts about QR props flying off). They took so long to arrive I gained the confidence with the QR props and have never used anything else. Why did I buy these? Several folks have said they are a lot better, for a small cost outlay why not give them a try. My current set of QR mounts and props are due to be changed shortly anyway.

Anyone try to balance the 1345t props? You can't use a balance rod like for the 1345 or 1345s with du-bro balancer.
The t's have an oblong hole for mounting.
JE
According to DJI, original DJI props come pre balanced. And I can confirm that balance never has been an issue for me with DJI props.

I´m very interested to hear about this new prop lock system from users who has tested them.
Will they be like the previous new prop lock system that was maybe not so successful and not so well liked among I1 users, or are these actually safer and better than all previous prop lock systems and hasn't the risk of flying off the bird?

I´m very interested to hear about this new prop lock system from users who has tested them.
Will they be like the previous new prop lock system that was maybe not so successful and not so well liked among I1 users, or are these actually safer and better than all previous prop lock systems and hasn't the risk of flying off the bird?
I just put them on last week,extremely easy to get on and off. And once they are locked it will almost be impossible for them to come off. I would say these are probably the best locks they have released so far.

Received mine yesterday, installed the prop mounts with no issues. Certainty appear more robust than the previous version, my only concern is they are quite chunky and may not be as quiet as the original QR system. Will put her through the paces at the weekend weather permitting and see how they perform.

Just got new QR props. Installed. And I'm finding 2 of them (red) have a little play after locked down. Is anyone else experience this

Just got new QR props. Installed. And I'm finding 2 of them (red) have a little play after locked down. Is anyone else experience this
I have a little play as well, I don't think it will effect the flight or integrity. Weather permitting I will judge it after a few flights at the weekend.

Flew 1 battery today after install. All seems weel. Just a little bothered about 1 not feeling like the rest. Good Ole Chinese plastic..

Let me know if you guys think this is a big deal. I tried a test flight and everything seems fine..

"
"

Let me know if you guys think this is a big deal. I tried a test flight and everything seems fine..

"
"
Both the red dotted props on mine have similar movement, the two white dotted props & locks are secure. I'm not concerned about this as the original QR system had some movement as well. Over 100 flights on the same props and mounts with no issues. Done over 180 flights with the original QR system no issues whatsoever. I might try a wrap of thin PFTE tape around the mount post to see if that helps, although I don't think it is an issue to worry about. Might be worth asking DJI if it is an issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk