Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Adapter "Spacer" for the X5 and Osmo

Reaction score
Man this guy is slick! I would paint it black tho but great idea cuz i really dont trust the cheap printed adapters they feel so weak...

Reactions: gruvpix
Let us know if he gets back to you. Fed up waiting for DJI to release the proper adaptor.

Looking at it though, it's going to tilt the assembly slightly when it's attached back on the Inspire as the connection point is now protruding. It might put stress on the bracket.

Last edited:
Let us know if he gets back to you. Fed up waiting for DJI to release the proper adaptor.

Looking at it though, it's going to tilt the assembly slightly when it's attached back on the Inspire as the connection point is now protruding. It might put stress on the bracket.
Still no answer... Hopefully i can get one

You are right tho ill ask him to test it on the inspire and post a video

i will wait for dji solution, maybe a new handle is comming out for the x5 who knows ...

The ring that he has CNC, could we to just 3D print that ring as well? It seems to me it would be really strong. If I had the design I would print as i have a printer.

The washers he uses are used on most 450 size heli as well as trex 600 and 700. They are for cap socket screws, or allen bolts.

The ring that he has CNC, could we to just 3D print that ring as well? It seems to me it would be really strong. If I had the design I would print as i have a printer.

The washers he uses are used on most 450 size heli as well as trex 600 and 700. They are for cap socket screws, or allen bolts.
Im sure it would be strong enough. And the guy never replied i'm guessing he does not speak english. Hell i'm french and i learned english in school lol

Im sure it would be strong enough. And the guy never replied i'm guessing he does not speak english. Hell i'm french and i learned english in school lol

Sounds like we need someone on here that can design in CAD. If someone makes the file, i can print and ship out to you guys, you just pay shipping of it is more than a U.S. stamp. I like printing so it would give me something to do.

Most young Japanese speak very little English but they can read it fairly well. In addition, there's plenty of online translators including Google Translate.

So, I'm not sure why he hasn't responded.

While the design looks like it's an acceptable short term solution I don't think I'd want to extend the mount like this as it will increase the stress applied to it.

I hope DJI releases the much awaited X5 adapter and the software/firmware updates to take full advantage of the X5/X5R, but I won't hold my breath.

Brian

Most young Japanese speak very little English but they can read it fairly well. In addition, there's plenty of online translators including Google Translate.

So, I'm not sure why he hasn't responded.

While the design looks like it's an acceptable short term solution I don't think I'd want to extend the mount like this as it will increase the stress applied to it.

I hope DJI releases the much awaited X5 adapter and the software/firmware updates to take full advantage of the X5/X5R, but I won't hold my breath.

Brian

You are tight about puting extra stress on the gimbal i guess the 3d adapter is the only thing that works for now.

As long as the settings are correct for your 3D print then it will be strong, I've sold 30+ and had no problems from customers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop