Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New app for golfers help drone owners make side cash

Here are some thoughts on this from an Inspire 1 pilot and a golfer. I wish you luck with this but there are already a TON of golf course apps out there with graphics of each hole on a course, photos and more. I can't say how many have video of every hole, probably not many but the apps I've looked at give me, as a golfer, a good idea of what to expect from drive to putting. As for whether I'd do this, probably not as I believe it would take more than 3 hours to shoot an 18 hole golf course and do a good, i.e. professional job of it. Even if I could do it in 3 hours or so, I'd have to do a lot of golf courses to make any money. Perhaps you Inspire 1 pilots in Myrtle Beach could cash in since you have over 100 public courses! Thank you DroneCaddyApp for at least giving us the opportunity.

CL post...

DRONE FOR GOLF FLYOVER!!!! BIG MONEY!!!! ONLY 3 HOURS!!!!

Want to make $$$ with your DRONE?
Love Golf?
Love DRONES?
Exciting, innovative, industry first opportunity within the golf and DRONE industry!!!
Only work 3 HOUR A DAY!!
Residual income Get $$$ FOREVER!!!!

Just starting out?
No DRONE experience required!!!

This is your chance to join the DRONE REVOLUTION!!!

Sound to good to be true? THINK AGAIN!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU WATING FOR!!!!
CHANGE YOUR LIFE NOW!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

($1 compensation)

Reactions: kcobello
CL post...

Love Golf?
Love DRONES?
Exciting, innovative, industry first opportunity within the golf and DRONE industry!!!
Only work 3 HOUR A DAY!!

Just starting out?

This is your chance to join the DRONE REVOLUTION!!!

Sound to good to be true? THINK AGAIN!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU WATING FOR!!!!
CHANGE YOUR LIFE NOW!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

($1 compensation)
Somebody is asking to get indited for coercing drone users to break the law and fly commercially without the required permission.
And as for earn BIG Money ....... if you think no money is big money then go film for free.
LOL

From someone who has filed for the 333 and has invested in equipment and time and an attorney I cant see eventually bidding for this type of work. Hopefully this isn't a common way for current commercial operators to have to earn...

Last edited:
The new FAA regs will only require you pass some kind of test to fly commercially. But who's going to enforce the regs is anyone's guess.

The Feds require a license if you take even $1.00 for your services

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

CL post...

Just starting out?

And that right there would be coercing people to break the law, and probably an illegal act in itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Side cash' sounds like your aiming for encouraging recreational pilots to do commercial jobs, where, in most countries, only certified pilots legally could do this type of job. I think it is morally wrong to encourage recreational pilots to break the law. If on the otherhand you are asking commercially rated pilots to take you up on your model i think you will have no chance of success. You need to pay the market rate for such work.

If you get a course in Ireland to do I will give you a price, otherwise under this model I am out.
In the United States;
It should be noted that Section 333 was never intended to be applied in this manner. The intent (as the section’s language makes clear), was for the Administrator to determine which types of drones could be operated safely in the NAS before the Final Rule was adopted. The intent was never to have the Administrator determine on a case-by-case basis, which particular persons or entities were deemed worthy of using drones commercially.

Ok so if you take money from someone for a service and don't report it at best it's unreported earnings and and worst it could be considered operating a business without a business license and I am sure that it can even be considered some type violation somewhere in small print concerning UAV

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa