Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New DJI Care Announced

Reaction score
Website
www.moraysky.co.uk
This appears on DJI Support Facebook page. It does not cover existing Inspire 1 v1 and Pro aircraft.

Over the last 10 years, DJI has gone from strength to strength. All thanks to you, our customers. On the occasion of our 10th anniversary, to provide you with a better user experience and worry-free flight, we are pleased to launch the DJI Care Protection Plan, a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your DJI aircraft, gimbal or cameras sustained during normal use caused by operator error or accident.

DJI Care is a brand new service offering repairs to any new products or products that have been activated for less than 48 hours. We are especially excited to offer current DJI customers special access to join DJI Care with existing DJI products:

If you currently own a DJI Inspire 1 V2.0 with X3 camera, or any of the Phantom 3 Series, and have activated this product more than 48 hours ago, all you need to do to join DJI Care is verify that it is in good working order. This is a limited time offer (from Feb. 22 2016 to Mar. 22 2016), so act fast!

Find out more: www.dji.com/support/djicare

This appears on DJI Support Facebook page. It does not cover existing Inspire 1 v1 and Pro aircraft.

Over the last 10 years, DJI has gone from strength to strength. All thanks to you, our customers. On the occasion of our 10th anniversary, to provide you with a better user experience and worry-free flight, we are pleased to launch the DJI Care Protection Plan, a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your DJI aircraft, gimbal or cameras sustained during normal use caused by operator error or accident.

DJI Care is a brand new service offering repairs to any new products or products that have been activated for less than 48 hours. We are especially excited to offer current DJI customers special access to join DJI Care with existing DJI products:

If you currently own a DJI Inspire 1 V2.0 with X3 camera, or any of the Phantom 3 Series, and have activated this product more than 48 hours ago, all you need to do to join DJI Care is verify that it is in good working order. This is a limited time offer (from Feb. 22 2016 to Mar. 22 2016), so act fast!

Find out more: www.dji.com/support/djicare

and there goes the fairness... quote: "If you currently own a DJI Inspire 1 V2.0 with X3 camera" what about first generation users i.e. US that helped bring the product this far and with some help of people here even beyond. - I really hope DJI is planning something for early birds like we have been for a flawless nerve wrecking less air time :D

and there goes the fairness... quote: "If you currently own a DJI Inspire 1 V2.0 with X3 camera" what about first generation users i.e. US that helped bring the product this far and with some help of people here even beyond. - I really hope DJI is planning something for early birds like we have been for a flawless nerve wrecking less air time :D

If you carefully read what DJI exactly offers than you would not talk about fairness. This is just a "give us 700 bucks in advance and we repair your stuff as long as there is money left in your DJI-care account". If you don't need a repair within a year, thanks for your money!

Chris

Reactions: slim.slamma
Can't even sell it now devalued. :eek:

If you carefully read what DJI exactly offers than you would not talk about fairness. This is just a "give us 700 bucks in advance and we repair your stuff as long as there is money left in your DJI-care account". If you don't need a repair within a year, thanks for your money!

Chris

oh. i have to admit i only read the post and not the whole article. well in this case there is no fairness lol its rather give me money or screw you and give me money. cracking up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your aircraft is completely damaged (more than 80%) or water damaged you're not covered. But, If you buy another new Inspire your remaining coverage transfers to the new aircraft. WhoooHooo!
$700 A POP------>THIS IS A JOKE!

Hahahahaha..... and I thought **** Turpin was the only Highwayman out there.

Here's the latest corporate photo of Frank Wang:

https://www.thedungeons.com/york/images/profiles/****-turpin-page.png

This is corporate greed at its best and taking people for idiots!
There's one born every minute so I guess they will make money from this Scheme/Scam!

I'm at a lost for words here, but in essence as I read the coverage clause, the $$$ cost of care coverage on your model be it for 6mos or a year is then given to DJI to hold should you require service on your model, specifically something not covered under the manufacturers warranty.
The cost of the policy is in turn the amount which governs how much repair coverage $$$ that will be provided, and anything over that dollar amount would be the responsibility of the model owner.
I personally don't know of any insurance, or in this case the DJI Care Protection Plan that works in this fashion.
I could simply place the same dollar amount in a bank account or similar place to be used for such a specific cause for that matter, and draw off it as needed. Hey, maybe I'm simply missing something in the translation. Maybe I need to re-read this DJI Scam Care Protection Plan coverage once again. : )

Last edited:
At the previous DJI Marketing Steering Committee meeting:

win2.jpg

I'm at a lost for words here, but in essence as I read the coverage clause, the $$$ cost of care coverage on your model be it for 6mos or a year is then given to DJI to hold should you require service on your model, specifically something not covered under the manufacturers warranty.
The cost of the policy is in turn the amount which governs how much repair coverage $$$ that will be provided, and anything over that dollar amount would be the responsibility of the model owner.
I personally don't know of any insurance, or in this case the DJI Care Protection Plan that works in this fashion.
I could simply place the same dollar amount in a bank account or similar place to be used for such a specific cause for that matter, and draw off it as needed. Hey, maybe I'm simply missing something in the translation. Maybe I need to re-read this DJI Scam Care Protection Plan coverage once again. : )
Skullduggery

Total ripoff - must be a special Chinese way of looking at costumers:

"Give us your money in advance, and WE decide if you are going to get anything from it at all, and if we choose NOT to do repairs, your hard-earned cash is ours by the end of the day".

As they say: "This is not an insurrance, but a repair service" - well then, if repairs aren't made/neccessary period, I assume I don't have to pay and get my money back??? This applies to all other repair shoips that I know off ...

What I find hilarious is if you pop over to the official DJI Forum there are people on there that actually think this 'Care Package' offered by DJI is a good idea and good value..:confused:

What I find hilarious is if you pop over to the official DJI Forum there are people on there that actually think this 'Care Package' offered by DJI is a good idea and good value..:confused:

Not only that, but these same folks are actually disgruntled because DJI is not offering the coverage everywhere. There interpretation of the offering is that DJI is being unfair. Too funny! : )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla