Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New firmware available 1.2.1.06

View attachment 2000
You are aware of this?;
where the F is that... ok you must be on an apple because my android doesn't have any of those settings in the advanced menu. unless im retarded... lights, signal lost on off for position sensor? i'v never seen any of that before. all i got is IOC on off and one other pointless option.

i'v called dji twice on this problem and their conclusion is a software glitch caused by a firmware update 4 versions ago disabled it. they have offered to fix it for free i just need to send it in. i have a filming event next month so after that i will probably just have them fix it and not have my toy for 1-6 months lol.

if i could hard reset the inspire back to factory it would fix the problem but dji refuses to give me any information on how to do it. pretty sure this is what they are going to do.

where the F is that... ok you must be on an apple because my android doesn't have any of those settings in the advanced menu. unless im retarded... lights, signal lost on off for position sensor? i'v never seen any of that before. all i got is IOC on off and one other pointless option.

i'v called dji twice on this problem and their conclusion is a software glitch caused by a firmware update 4 versions ago disabled it. they have offered to fix it for free i just need to send it in. i have a filming event next month so after that i will probably just have them fix it and not have my toy for 1-6 months lol.

if i could hard reset the inspire back to factory it would fix the problem but dji refuses to give me any information on how to do it. pretty sure this is what they are going to do.
Yup, iOS. Borrow somebodies iOS device, turn it on, go back to being happy in life. :)

so freaking stupid... i have an old iphone s4, wonder if that will do it, i'll let you know. thanks for the great idea

I don't believe 4s and the pilot app are compatible
well ill find a iphone that works. even then im suspicious that the ground sensor will work with the IOS plugged in but may stop as soon as i put an android back on it.

well ill find a iphone that works. even then im suspicious that the ground sensor will work with the IOS plugged in but may stop as soon as i put an android back on it.
Should stay on after that. My screen shot looked the way it did because I wasn't connected to my Bella. The last 3 FWs that is among the settings that don't change without my input from the pilot app.

Wish I ain't bothered doing the up date now. 1x47 updated, 1x48 updated and the other 2 48's will not update says failed on both. Does this mean they are FUBAR! Any suggestions please.

Updated 1x47 and 3x48. All went smoothly. Will be flying this weekend in the Smoky Mountains. :) Well only half of the Smoky and 1/2 of the area is one National Park or another. :-(

honestly the way DJI is flip flopping it doesn't seem like a bad idea to have an android and apple device just for the inspire.

if the s5 will do it im sure i could find one cheap and just have it around for stupid situations like this

Yes, having one of each is pretty much a must. And if you want to use dual output to both app and HDMI an iOS device is pretty much mandatory.

Hey, in this FW 1.2.01.6 version "and the NEW IOS" Plot app v1.1.2 "DJI FIXED THE 20 M RTM" default value. Values now seem to stick when set.

Best regards,
Steve

Reactions: Auspete
TYPO:

Hey, in this FW 1.2.01.6 version "and the NEW IOS" Plot app v1.1.2 "DJI FIXED THE 20 M "" RTH "" default value. Values now seem to stick when set.

Best regards,
Steve

Also in the NEW IOS" Plot app v1.1.2 "DJI added the option to display the lowest BATTERY CELL Voltage next to the percentage value. You have to switch it on in order to see the voltage under the percentage of battery life left.

Nice!

Best regards,
Steve

Yup, iOS. Borrow somebodies iOS device, turn it on, go back to being happy in life. :)
Eric, are you saying that we should simply use an IOS device and it will reset the I1? I have tried that and I still do not get the items in question such as turn on/off lights, position sensor on/off, etc. Maybe I am missing something. Actually, when I used my iPhone 6 I did not see the items on it. Plugged the android back in and it was the same.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669