Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Firmware v1.3.0.00 Aug 4 2015

Thanks
GS app? that is still the old one, they have not released waypoint for the inspire yet, just by third parties using the sdk.
Thanks for the heads up Luis. I wasn't aware it's an old app. Just got excited when downloading the Go App when the App Store suggested GS. I thought it was all part of a bundle. It does state in the features of the GS App that it has multiple way points. Maybe this one has been upgraded?

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up Luis. I wasn't aware it's an old app. Just got excited when downloading the Go App when the App Store suggested GS. I thought it was all part of a bundle. It does state in the features of the GS App that it has multiple way points. Maybe this one has been upgraded?
the app store shows the date of the last update, it still shows may 8th 2015

Reactions: tassieflyer
Thanks

The GS app you downloaded is for the P2, and currently unavailable for the inspire 1.. The GS app will not likely even work with the inspire 1..

Well... Finally got Go on my iPad mini 2's. Update went smooth as silk on AC, RC, and Batts. Can't recal batts until rain goes away. Thought about an indoor discharge to 5% without props at full throttle with fan blowing on AC. Thoughts?

Well... Finally got Go on my iPad mini 2's. Update went smooth as silk on AC, RC, and Batts. Can't recal batts until rain goes away. Thought about an indoor discharge to 5% without props at full throttle with fan blowing on AC. Thoughts?
I wouldn't do that. Just be patient and discharge your batteries as recommended by DJI.

It will take like forever, per battery, without the drag of the props.
Motors will become very hot. I would advice against it.

If you have space in your house, just power it up and hover like a foot off of the ground. maybe in your garage or on your porch would work?

I feel your struggle here in Florida. It has no joke rained every single day for the past two months.

Reactions: RJ Evans
Aircraft firmware can only be downgraded to v1.2.106 or later.

Since I have the first firmware that was released, it means that you can downgrade to the first firmware ??

Just flew my i1 with the new firmware. Everything went well, no problems that I noticed so far.
The only thing I noticed that was different, in GPS mode I couldn't make it over 39.8mph
The wind was completely dead, before I could hit more like 44-45mph

Currently I only have android. I'm on the fence about updated firmware without getting the GO App. Any thoughts?

@Dr_Dooms did you get a chance to recalibrate your batteries? If so did you see any affects of flight time?
I did the calibration when I was testing it. on my TB47 I got 17 minutes and on my TB48 I got 19 minutes. I'm curious to see what the times are after I recharge and fly again.
When I was testing and doing the calibration I was constantly moving, flying around an open field.

Reactions: Arsh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop