Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Firmware v1.3.0.00 Aug 4 2015

Noticed that the SRT file data format has been revised with this version. Much clearer field labels now.
e.g.

00:00:01,000 --> 00:00:02,000
HOME(145.2910,-37.7651) 2015.08.05 10:39:46
GPS(145.2913,-37.7652,18) BAROMETER:11.6 ULTRASONIC:25.5
ISO:100 Shutter:640 EV: 0 Fnum:F2.8

The ESC's were updated this time, presumably with the "stop motors on obstruction" feature, so that's the round robin beeping / flashing.

The camera / gimbal firmware was also updated so that's the crazy gimbal bit
I just tested mine after the firmware and now I am getting the ESC error after flying. Earlier today I flew before the firmware with no problem . I am pissed.

Once again DJI never surprises me.... No waypoints not even Home Lock, Thanks for the bone DJI.

It seems as though they are trying to make it easier for people to get their photos online and to the world...they should really consider getting the aircraft up to speed though....

How on earth does one go from flying perfectly earlier, then a firmware update causes the motors to get messed up. It's just hard to fathom.

It seems as though they are trying to make it easier for people to get their photos online and to the world...they should really consider getting the aircraft up to speed though....
I think they are 2 seperate dev teams and one team finished the easy task (photo upload crap) and the other team is struggling to iron out the bugs of the POI/GS stuff. Think about it, why would they come out with a renamed app which appears to be identical to the old one. Something is in the pipe and we will see it soon.

No because the first one took less that 5 minutes and worked and the second one just kept beeping after 20 minutes. All the other updates in the past have gone perfect. is there a way to revert back prior to the last firmware
There's supposed to be an option in this firmware to revert back to a previous firmware, but I'm not sure how to do it at the moment. ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg