Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Firmware

I've been looking at the 3dr , so I will see what this update brings. No point in having the best looking quad if it cannot hold a straight horizon and its range Is like my original phantom vision!

Guys,

There should be a new version FW being released in the next couple of days (maybe even today) - June 15th 2015.

Now, don't get all excited and ask me things because I cannot divulge exactly what goodies will be coming (in case something is pulled last minute) but I just wanted to give a heads up to monitor the DJI downloads page for you guys who like to update the second the FW is released :p.

Now that has your curiosity going..... ;)
I'm 64 but feel like a 5 year old just before Xmas - can't sleep!!!!!!!

It seems we're not the only ones experiencing bugs. Maybe he should flash the I1 FW onto it.

Of course they do!! What I heard, solo is really buggy.. My dji dealer went to test it, and he said most of the functions they advertised are not working properly or they are missing(like some POI, groundstation, autoflight etc). Also the gimbal is like supercrap! Its laggy, does not work properly etc..

Honestly, when the solo came out, I wanted to sell my I1 and get a solo - the reason: autonomous flight capability.. I'm happy I didn't do it. They are months away from bringing this function to the SOLO. I hope DJI will release this asap.. I really hope!

Of course they do!! What I heard, solo is really buggy.. My dji dealer went to test it, and he said most of the functions they advertised are not working properly or they are missing(like some POI, groundstation, autoflight etc). Also the gimbal is like supercrap! Its laggy, does not work properly etc..

Honestly, when the solo came out, I wanted to sell my I1 and get a solo - the reason: autonomous flight capability.. I'm happy I didn't do it. They are months away from bringing this function to the SOLO. I hope DJI will release this asap.. I really hope!

Of course a DJI dealer would say such things... LMAO

There are a few videos on YouTube with the Solo. The video output can't compare to the I1. One guy even had a crash... The inspire 1 is way better...

QUOTE="sirnikolas, post: 40562, member: 18417"]It seems we're not the only ones experiencing bugs. Maybe he should flash the I1 FW onto it.[/QUOTE]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela