Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Firmware

Whilst we wait!
He just as thirsty as the rest of us
Don't know why he bust his nut so soon
Rumor has it early July
I didn't 'bust my nut' (whatever that means), I was simply given some information directly from DJI which (as the release was so imminent I could share).
The (Android) version of the app was updated shortly after I created this thread and the firmware was due to follow. However, as I stated in my original post, I could not say what would or would not be updated/included/added/fixed by reason of the fact it could get pulled in part or in whole at any point up until general release. Indeed, a newer version of the P3 FW was released but to date the Inspire update has not been.
Whilst occasionally I may get information outside of 'generally available' sources any release of anything DJI related is nothing to do with me and totally outside of my control. I simply share knowledge if I can and am able to.

I neither work for, nor have I ever worked for or have any affiliation to DJI or any of its subsidiaries.
I do have an NDA in place with them for various reasons and have a good relationship with several of their personnel.

I am one of the moderators on this forum which also has no handcuffs or restrictions or censorship from DJI.

Why do you ask?
I am only seeing
v1.2.1.06

Am I missing something? P3 has a new update, I am looking for the i1

Sorry - should have read the thread a little more

Reactions: damoncooper
I simply share knowledge if I can and am able to.
That's good, I however wish people would stop sharing non-knowledge...

Sorry but "There's gonna be an update but I can't say what" is completely useless, and frustrating to most. Especially if like this time it doesn't actually come timely. After all we all already know an update will come "at some point", so that kind of post is just noise. When it's there it's there and we'll no doubt know it the next mirosecond.

That's good, I however wish people would stop sharing non-knowledge...

Sorry but "There's gonna be an update but I can't say what" is completely useless, and frustrating to most. Especially if like this time it doesn't actually come timely. After all we all already know an update will come "at some point", so that kind of post is just noise. When it's there it's there and we'll no doubt know it the next mirosecond.

In future I shall remain more silent than a church mouse, wearing slippers, on thick carpet............ In an anochoic chamber!

Well I for one appreciate any kind of heads up. Thanks Editor and please feel free to let ME know offline of anything coming, even if the others don't want to know :)
+2 Just Cuz! Especially with vacationing season among us, To Beep, or Not To Beep[emoji6]! Testing Reasons, or Filming, it's all relevant[emoji6]

Reactions: The Editor
You know what - some people just need to chill the **** out - geez :)

Its not a matter of life or death when an update comes out. Just chill and wait until its out THEN do all your bitching.

Why ***** at someone who is trying to do the right thing. If an update doesn't come out when its supposed to - **** happens - thats life - get over it.

Have a good one Editor and disregard all those whiners. :)

You know what - some people just need to chill the **** out - geez :)

Its not a matter of life or death when an update comes out. Just chill and wait until its out THEN do all your bitching.

Why ***** at someone who is trying to do the right thing. If an update doesn't come out when its supposed to - **** happens - thats life - get over it.

Have a good one Editor and disregard all those whiners. :)
Thanks (but I have taken out the "f" word ref) :p

I too like to hear of upcoming stuff early... :cool:

And while The Editor has taken a vow of "never again"... :p
I do hope he will reconsider his new found "religious zeal"... :rolleyes:

We all have done things, said things, predicted things that in the end don't play out in the manner we thought they would... :oops:
It's moments like that where we learn and move on with life... :)

I took his initial post way back with a huge grain of salt based on past history with DJI actually doing what they say they will do... :rolleyes: :mad:

No big deal... someday (we hope) is soon enough in the grand scheme of things,,, :cool:

ThDc4Lv2M8I

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth