Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New flyer from St. Louis

Reaction score
I've lurked for a while and joined recently. Been looking at an Inspire for awhile and after a great conversation today from Ralph (FlyHighUSA) I shot my wad and ordered one. I would highly recommend that you at least speak to him if you are looking to purchase a drone as the guy is just down right friendly.

I currently work for Adobe (great perks when it comes to the Creative Cloud :) ) as a technical architect on their top tier analytic product. Work from home and make my own hours so you will see posts at all times day and night.

I am highly opinionated and have been refered to as an ******* more than prob my god given name so sorry if I offend you on here, I will always try to do it in the most sarcastic highly educated way possible.

I also am in a MC and ride about 25K miles a year so my purchase I hope to get many shots from all over the US.

Feel free to call me out on any BS or if you think my opinion is wrong but don't get butt hurt if I reply with a witty comeback. I hope to find enjoyment both in the forum and in the sharing of ideas and banter.

Mic Drop....

I am highly opinionated and have been refered to as an ******* more than prob my god given name so sorry if I offend you on here, I will always try to do it in the most sarcastic highly educated way possible.
Feel free to call me out on any BS or if you think my opinion is wrong but don't get butt hurt if I reply with a witty comeback. I hope to find enjoyment both in the forum and in the sharing of ideas and banter.

Mic Drop....
Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you and I do not have too many run-ins. Most of my job is dealing with the "highly opinionated."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont