Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New great Map Software for IOS

I take it this enables you to film the shaded part in auto pilot?
Can you explain how it works?
the inspire or phamton will follow the grid lines showed int he video taking a photo when the app tells it to with the camera pointing down so you could later on create an orthomosaic image or a point cloud.

""As of 6/30/2015, DJI has only enabled the ground station features on the Inspire 1 firmware. The Inspire 1's public firmware is fully functional with our app. There is a known bug in the DJI SDK which causes video lag, but there is a good workaround and we expect that this issue will be solved soon. The public Phantom 3 Professional firmware doesn't support any ground station functionality and will not work with this app until DJI releases public firmware that contains that support."

Ground station enabled on the Inspire...!?!!?

""As of 6/30/2015, DJI has only enabled the ground station features on the Inspire 1 firmware. The Inspire 1's public firmware is fully functional with our app. There is a known bug in the DJI SDK which causes video lag, but there is a good workaround and we expect that this issue will be solved soon. The public Phantom 3 Professional firmware doesn't support any ground station functionality and will not work with this app until DJI releases public firmware that contains that support."

Ground station enabled on the Inspire...!?!!?
via the **SDK**

@Kalle: looking at your minimum system requirements I noticed that you have the iPad Air listed but you note that it must have GPS. I'm assuming that means that a Wi-Fi only model won't work. Please confirm.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool