Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New I1 Pilot - Silicon Valley

Reaction score
Just a quick note to check in and say "hi" here. I've been flying Phantoms for a few years now, and recently lucked into a sweet deal on a virtually new I1v2. I'm just an amateur pilot and videographer, but really looking forward to playing around with the Inspire.

Of course, since I picked it up this week, we've got major rain moving through, so won't get it up in the air for a bit. Oh, well, more time for reading, and getting familiar with the craft without the props installed!

If anyone here is on the Peninsula in the SF Bay Area, I'd love to meet up and fly sometime.

J469

Just a quick note to check in and say "hi" here. I've been flying Phantoms for a few years now, and recently lucked into a sweet deal on a virtually new I1v2. I'm just an amateur pilot and videographer, but really looking forward to playing around with the Inspire.

Of course, since I picked it up this week, we've got major rain moving through, so won't get it up in the air for a bit. Oh, well, more time for reading, and getting familiar with the craft without the props installed!

If anyone here is on the Peninsula in the SF Bay Area, I'd love to meet up and fly sometime.

J469
Welcome!

Check out the simulator in the App. It's quite accurate in displaying the behaviour of the Inspire with the various settings you can choose from. Almost everything works like in real flight because it uses the Inspire1's electronics and all the settings it has in memory.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airlineoffice