Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Inspire 1 owner

Reaction score
DSCN5286.JPG DSCN5289.JPG IMAG3389.jpg I finally took delivery of my new Inspire 1 October 1st , I've been on the forum a couple months and learned so much just wanted to say thanks to all for your great advise and information . I also own a couple phantoms and some helicopters , I've been playing with R/C stuff for several years now but this inspire and it's technology is something I've never seen . Took my first flight today and was totally impressed everything went well and I double checked everything before I took off , I still have a lot to learn and look forward to some great flights and video.DSCN5283.JPG

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Right on!! I love posts like this..
Enjoy your new addiction. .
happy flying! !!
Turb..
View attachment 4014 View attachment 4015 View attachment 4016 I finally took delivery of my new Inspire 1 October 1st , I've been on the forum a couple months and learned so much just wanted to say thanks to all for your great advise and information . I also own a couple phantoms and some helicopters , I've been playing with R/C stuff for several years now but this inspire and it's technology is something I've never seen . Took my first flight today and was totally impressed everything went well and I double checked everything before I took off , I still have a lot to learn and look forward to some great flights and video.View attachment 4010

You're speaking my language....
I've got the need for speed !!!!!
The faster the better....
Now the natural progression is to run nitro. ...ya boy....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla