Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Inspire 1

Reaction score
Hi, Just bought the Inspire last week after years of looking at drones in general. What sold it to me was the fact that it appeared to be the complete package all in one box. What's even more impressive is that this is the case!...... I have to say that I am well impressed......:)
However, the real reason for posting is that I'd like to thank everyone in here for their support, without which I'd no doubt be tearing large chunks out of my scalp, from how to update to setting gain & expo it's all here...... For sure I'll be asking questions soon but this place is an invaluable resourceI.......

Thanks again

Andy

Hi, Just bought the Inspire last week after years of looking at drones in general. What sold it to me was the fact that it appeared to be the complete package all in one box. What's even more impressive is that this is the case!...... I have to say that I am well impressed......:)
However, the real reason for posting is that I'd like to thank everyone in here for their support, without which I'd no doubt be tearing large chunks out of my scalp, from how to update to setting gain & expo it's all here...... For sure I'll be asking questions soon but this place is an invaluable resourceI.......

Thanks again

Andy
Hi Andy and welcome to Inspire Pilots.

You will love the Inspire and it will put a grin on your face every time you fly it!

Where abouts in the UK are you?

Hi Andy and welcome to Inspire Pilots.

You will love the Inspire and it will put a grin on your face every time you fly it!

Where abouts in the UK are you?

Hi Ed, thanks for the welcome, I get the grin thinking about it although I'm struggling a little to find suitable flying areas, I'm currently only happy where there is unlikely to be ANYONE else within sight, I know it's just a confidence thing and that will settle once I've flown a few batteries........ I'm in Shropshire.....:)

Hi Andy, I'm at much the same stage as you, iv'e got the inspire all set up and I have been getting familiar with the Dji go app, what I need now is a great big field with no trees in it, I've had a few goes on the flight simulator in the go app but I think the great big field method will suite me best for learning, hope you enjoy your inspire, I know I will. Chris.

Reactions: AndyC
Hi Cj, I'm 1hour and 8minutes in and I have to say that I am impressed with how easy and stable this machine is, as long as the kit is happy with your set up and you follow all advice offered here then this a whole new world to remote flying machines!....... After the third flight I was trusting it to take off on it's own and I now realise that it can fly itself far better than I can!....... have fun!........;)
Andy.......

Reactions: Cjvw

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hubnetix