Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Inspire Filters to be released (ND8/CP)!!!!

oh, sorry, i mean snake river prototypes have a proven track record of good filters and customer service.

Did you see the camera lens? it is 10 smaller than that filter . Vignetting would be last thing I would be worry about

Sure, I saw the camera lens as I own one.:) Remember that it's a 20mm (equivalent) lens we're talking about and the stock filters are very very thin and shallow for a reason. This set? Not so much.

I guess we'll see...

Here it is guys, first look at the filters in action.........had to wait for the rain and sky to clear up. It was overcast today but nonetheless I was still able to get decent comparison shots. More videos soon to follow....watch in 4K!!!!

As we produced already at 3 grams, a polarizer filter will not have the double of weight as it contains 2 filters to regulate the amount of polarizing. I will negotiate with the factory to invent a new frame to make it at 5 grams with the right DJI thread of course. It will take some time, but it is on our wish list. First finalize our ND8-16-32-64 set.

Reactions: skylabimaging
As we produced already at 3 grams, a polarizer filter will not have the double of weight as it contains 2 filters to regulate the amount of polarizing. I will negotiate with the factory to invent a new frame to make it at 5 grams with the right DJI thread of course. It will take some time, but it is on our wish list. First finalize our ND8-16-32-64 set.
I (and I'm sure many others) are looking forward to any news you have regarding these filters. Thanks for keeping us updated.

It's nice to see a significant improvement with just the ND8 filter.
I am so excited to try out Renaat's ND8-16-32-64 set!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry