Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Inspire pilot

RBP

Reaction score
I just recently started flying the Inspire 2 for a company here in Central California. I love the Inspire, I own a Phantom but it that I use for home inspections, but the Inspire is just an incredible bird.

I'm photographing the construction progress at UC Merced and still getting use to the camera and its photographic capabilities. This is a three year project and I'm hoping I can remain on it until completion.

Reactions: Advexure
We are doing mapping, progressions, panoramas and yes our media department does all the stitching and delivers the final product to the customer. I don't do any photo editing, just do the shoots and send them in.

I just recently started flying the Inspire 2 for a company here in Central California. I love the Inspire, I own a Phantom but it that I use for home inspections, but the Inspire is just an incredible bird.

I'm photographing the construction progress at UC Merced and still getting use to the camera and its photographic capabilities. This is a three year project and I'm hoping I can remain on it until completion.

Welcome to the forum, @RBP. Sounds like a fun project up there at Merced. The Inspire is definitely a solid aircraft, such a workhorse. Safe flying and hope the project turns out as planned. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reubenmarie