Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Inspire props 1360s

Interesting.

I'm in the Colorado Rockies, so these could be useful for me...

Does anyone else find it odd that this is a NEW propeller with the OLD (S) type prop mount?

odd to see shitty second gen props going around. if at least they would have made the screw on part out of aluminum i would have sticked with that. my shop is unable to get me first gen so i had to switch to 3rd.
higher declination is good for heavier loads no?

Remember you have to replace the old locking mechanism with the new to use these props. I did and I love them for the ease of attaching and removal.

I live at 10,000 feet elevation. I got to try these and have ordered some.

These props are a big improvement at 10,000 feet elevation. The flight is more stable and quieter, with a deeper tone.
The inspire performs more like it did at sea level and it handles the wind better.
The flight time has not improved. I typically get 7.5 minutes by the time the battery is at 50%.

These props are a big improvement at 10,000 feet elevation. The flight is more stable and quieter, with a deeper tone.
The inspire performs more like it did at sea level and it handles the wind better.
The flight time has not improved. I typically get 7.5 minutes by the time the battery is at 50%.
DJM, did you had a chance to test these props performing at low altitudes? Since they're of S type I will have to get rid of enhanced T type locks, which is not something I'm comfortable with. But if 1360S will give me less "frantic" motors rotation and more stable hovering/slow flying at typical altitudes (even at the cost of fairly shortened flying time), than that will justify such modification in my case ...

Sorry but I don't get the opportunity to fly at elevations lower than 9000 ft very often so I have not tested them closer to sea level.
I do use them exclusively where I live and fly and like them a lot.
In May I'll be in Utah and able to compare them at 6000 ft. Elevation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo