Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Inspire unbox update controller and now says RC signal lost....

Reaction score
Title says it all. Brand New inspire got today I unboxed it, updated rc firmware and now it says RC signal lost. There was a camera and aircraft update but I couldnt do them after the RC update. Any help would be great.

I think I got it figured out but its to late to fly now. I installed the update to the sd card and did it manually. all seems to work fine now.

Me too, I received my new inspire pro x5 yesterday and the firmware it came with was 1.9.1.10; however I did not have any issues. I updated the AC first the way the instructions said and then the RC. Flew 2 batteries then last evening, AWESOME!!!! I have the Phantom 4 also and the inspire is so much more AC and the X5 camera is a big improvement over the Phantom 4. The 15mm 1.7 f lens is so sharp

Last edited:
Just had my first flight 10 minutes ago!! I love this thing!!! Actually sold my P4 on ebay yesterday as well!!! Inspire 1 is truly amazing!!!

The I1 is fantastic and selling your P4 for the Inspire was good move. Phantom owners that have never flown one have no idea what they're missing. I went from a P3P to the I1 and never regretted it. Enjoy!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jj2018