Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New iOS GO App 2.7.2 released (15 Apr 16)

Yep, my flight records were messed up too but as long as the individual records and the associated recordings are still correct, it doesn't bother me.
I was surprised to see that my maximum altitude was 15,354 ft., man, I'm not sure even the new high altitude props would work that high! I would need an oxygen tank and mask and a couple of sherpas to boot! Lol

The only real inconvenience is taking the home point setting off the main screen. Now I have to go into the MC settings to set it.

Everything else including the controller's GPS still works great as usual. No dropouts or signal losses or fades (after confirming with a couple of test flights).

I won't complain but when I first looked at the app before connecting to the AC and controller, everything was all messed up!! It even indicated that my flight modes had changed to P, S and A.
P for Position as normal. S for Sport mode? and A for attitude. It looked like they took away the flight modes like POI and waypoints, etc. The HD settings tab was gone and had been replaced with WiFi and SSID settings and password!! I was close to getting upset till I connected it to the AC and controller, then all was Ok. Whew!
I do wish they would get it right and leave it alone! I did read about it before updating it but it seemed like a good thing overall till I tripped out about the app before connecting to the AC and controller.

This thing still rocks!!! "Much" easier overall than my S800 and S1000.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez