Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New IPAD Pro 9.7 inch with Inspire!

Reaction score
Just looking at the specs of the new 9.7 inch IPad Pro, it could be a game changer for use with the Inspire or even Phantom platforms.
It has a Brighter screen which adjusts to the environment which would be fabulous outside while flying, even with a sun visor.
This very well could be what we are all looking for in a monitor for our birds.
It even has upgraded features than the recently released Bigger brother IPad Pro.
Same dimensions and weight as the current Ipad Air 2. Has two connections as well, lightning and the new multi connector.
I'll check it out for sure!

The screen itself will be the game changer as it automatically adjusts itself depending on the conditions.
Obviously, haven't tried it yet, but if it does what it says, it will be a joy to work with outside.

The screen itself will be the game changer as it automatically adjusts itself depending on the conditions.
Obviously, haven't tried it yet, but if it does what it says, it will be a joy to work with outside.

The screen only adjusts the color temperature, it doesn't make it any more glare resistant.

Reactions: Leo S

Arrrrghhhh 5 mins to find that you haven't said which is which..... [emoji31]

I'm going number 2 is the pro.... If so I would consider buying one... Although my hoodivision visor makes the iPad mini 100% perfect in the brightest of sunlight.

Arrrrghhhh 5 mins to find that you haven't said which is which..... [emoji31]

I'm going number 2 is the pro.... If so I would consider buying one... Although my hoodivision visor makes the iPad mini 100% perfect in the brightest of sunlight.
I'm guessing #2 is the pro also
looks clearer

I two have upgraded to the 9.7" Pro and the screen is a lot clearer, brighter, less reflective and I find the increase in volume a great help also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As with any Apple products, and especially the Pro products, you're paying a high premium for the name. If you're buying for display qualities, the new Samsung S2 line of tablets (9.7" and 8.4") with the new super AMOLED displays are comparable, even sharper, at at least half the cost. They all have the auto adjustment features, this is not a "game changer" by apple (although if you rely on their marketing for your information I'm sure you would think that). The iPad Pro line does have some great image processing power features, which would be great for editing multiple RAW images or video onsite, but come at a great cost both in terms of price and weight and would make the purchase foolish if you're just buying for the display. There are much lighter, less expensive and comparable options available (the Samsung S2 line being the current top offerings).

I just hate anything Samsung!
it goes back to the 80's when they introduced a 13 inch combo TV VCR which was just crap!
Even though their products have improved, I refuse to buy anything Samsung. Just me.
Their fridges I understand are crap as well. Lots go wrong after two years.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen