Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New laws in southern Germany

Reaction score
Hi,

it almost blew my mind today. After years of negative reports in the news around our beloved hobby (and/or businesses) we got new laws today in southern Germany. My first thought was: Oh Sh*t!

Our situation was not as bad as in the US but as you can image, literally every single sh*t you have to give here is regulated to death. As i heard that our politicians are going to change the rules regarding the use of our drones i feared the worst and i had no idea how it really ends and then...

"The country (Baden-Wuerttemberg) simplifies the rules governing the operation of drones and other mini fliers. With a general order of the rise of unmanned aerial vehicles with up to a maximum take-off weight of up to ten kilograms are generally allowed at the inside and outside of built-up areas in Baden-Württemberg, the Stuttgart Regional Council said on Tuesday."

Holy cow, sweet Maria and Joseph! They really simplified the whole sh*t and raised the limit from 5 to 10kg. I'm almost shocked, i never ever expected that and thought about to sell my whole stuff...

Chris

Hi,

it almost blew my mind today. After years of negative reports in the news around our beloved hobby (and/or businesses) we got new laws today in southern Germany. My first thought was: Oh Sh*t!

Our situation was not as bad as in the US but as you can image, literally every single sh*t you have to give here is regulated to death. As i heard that our politicians are going to change the rules regarding the use of our drones i feared the worst and i had no idea how it really ends and then...

"The country (Baden-Wuerttemberg) simplifies the rules governing the operation of drones and other mini fliers. With a general order of the rise of unmanned aerial vehicles with up to a maximum take-off weight of up to ten kilograms are generally allowed at the inside and outside of built-up areas in Baden-Württemberg, the Stuttgart Regional Council said on Tuesday."

Holy cow, sweet Maria and Joseph! They really simplified the whole sh*t and raised the limit from 5 to 10kg. I'm almost shocked, i never ever expected that and thought about to sell my whole stuff...

Chris

well, that is good then :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you absolutely sure?
For non-commercial as well as for commercial use?
From what date on do these rules get into effect?
Are any certificates needed?

I am to fly in the Stuttgart region within a couple of weeks.

Are you absolutely sure?
For non-commercial as well as for commercial use?
From what date on do these rules get into effect?
Are any certificates needed?

I am to fly in the Stuttgart region within a couple of weeks.

Yes, i'm sure and i'm from Stuttgart:)

https://rp.baden-wuerttemberg.de/rps/PresseAnhang/160816_Allgemeinverfuegung_UAS_FAQ.pdf

Obviously it is in German :-(

Commercial flights need still a permit and registration, as far as I know this is a one time process and then valid for Baden-Wuerttemberg.

Oh and btw all the other rules regarding flying above crowded places, airports etc are still in place!

Chris

Yes, i'm sure and i'm from Stuttgart:)

https://rp.baden-wuerttemberg.de/rps/PresseAnhang/160816_Allgemeinverfuegung_UAS_FAQ.pdf

Obviously it is in German :-(

Commercial flights need still a permit and registration, as far as I know this is a one time process and then valid for Baden-Wuerttemberg.

Oh and btw all the other rules regarding flying above crowded places, airports etc are still in place!

Chris

can not write you a private message... sorry for being it in german fo the rest of you.

Hi Chris,

kannst du mir sagen wo du die kunden spezifischen akkus hersteller gefunden hast in DE?

übrigens, klein is die welt weil ich komm aus esslingen... lol

ich möchte mir 6S LiHV akkus machen lassen für die "aux" akkus mit dem mod an der drohne... ich hab an 2700mah x2 und davon dann 5 paar...

grüße :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez