Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New member here from The Woodlands, TX!!!

Reaction score
Dropping in to say hi to all the members here on the Inspire forums... about to buy a brand new Inspire 1 Pro, and seeing if there are any pilots in The Woodlands or Houston area wanting to meet up sometime and fly... Really excited to get addicted to this fantastic hobby, and learn all I can in the process...

Kind of surprised I haven't gotten more people around my areas contacting me... I was thinking there were quite a few enthusiasts here to be honest

Kind of surprised I haven't gotten more people around my areas contacting me... I was thinking there were quite a few enthusiasts here to be honest
Lots of phantoms owner All I know is 2 inspire owners maybe we canget to fly together your Name? Mariano here

Awesome... still need to grab my drone, but I am new to all this... not rc, but drones in general, and would love the help/advice... definitely interested in getting involved in the drone scene...

Lots of phantoms owner All I know is 2 inspire owners maybe we canget to fly together your Name? Mariano here
Awesome... still need to grab my drone, but I am new to all this... not rc, but drones in general, and would love the help/advice... definitely interested in getting involved in the drone scene...
The i1 v2 for 1999 is a good price the Pro dont know all depending in your use be aware that a new inspire is coming dont know what better they csn do

Thanks for the advice... now you have me thinking... getting a 2.0 for me being a novice and might be a better route, or should I just taken the plunge for the pro x5... I need to look into the 2.0s a bit I am thinking... :)

Welcome aboard. I am in the Galleria area. Check out the South Texas Drone User Group. Great group of guys. We just had a meetup down in Galveston on the Seawall. It was hot as Hell, but we were able to get some good video and stills. Check us out!!!

South Texas Drone User Group

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah