Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New member landing from the UK North

Reaction score
Hello There,

Thought id start off with a hello. We have recently got ourselves an inspire raw and started a business up as im a long term RC fixed wing flyer and this stuff is a dream to do for a living over engineering :) Were new to all this DJI business and im used to doing everything myself RC style.

Weve had a few niggles with the inspire with camera footage storage and weve had to get a whole new pc just to edit the footage but we are getting there :)

Its all a learning curve at the end of the day isnt it but a fun one at that.

Anyway a big hello and nice to meet you all

Regards
Mick

Hi Mick and welcome good to know of someone from the north of England I am actually in Wallsend and I started flying my dji insp1 for personal use at the moment. I intend to get qualified to fly commercial soon. I thoughrly enjoy my time flying mixed in with my other interest photography. Bri

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Hi Mick and welcome good to know of someone from the north of England I am actually in Wallsend and I started flying my dji insp1 for personal use at the moment. I intend to get qualified to fly commercial soon. I thoughrly enjoy my time flying mixed in with my other interest photography. Bri

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Nice to meet you pal, i did my CAA down the road from there. We live in Durham now but im a Sunderland lad born and bred :)

Alot of commercial operators around here so its hard to get a slice of the pie. Ive come from the other spectrum end really, i used to enjoy macro and general work with my Slr and flew fixed wing 3D aerobatics, so my experience was mainly flying over photo/ video until we kicked it up a gear recently and focused on it as a trade.

If you ever want any advice on R/C things just drop me a line pal, i may well do the same one day with camera advice in return haha

Hello There,

Thought id start off with a hello. We have recently got ourselves an inspire raw and started a business up as im a long term RC fixed wing flyer and this stuff is a dream to do for a living over engineering :) Were new to all this DJI business and im used to doing everything myself RC style.

Weve had a few niggles with the inspire with camera footage storage and weve had to get a whole new pc just to edit the footage but we are getting there :)

Its all a learning curve at the end of the day isnt it but a fun one at that.

Anyway a big hello and nice to meet you all

Regards
Mick
Welcome to the club! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide