Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New model: DJI Matrice 600

This was posted on fb.

Motors look shorter, but kinda looks like the e1200 propulsion.
View attachment 8004

E2000's actually

aad75e13b840ee065cedfc3cc07f7996.jpg

I am pretty sure it carries 6 batteries.

I saw that it uses multiple batteries but does it require multiple batteries?

If 6 batteries of about 100WHr are required for a 15-35 minute flight how many batteries would one need for an extended shooting session -- 60 -- more?

So, lets say $125 each times 60 and the batteries alone would be like $7.5K.

Perhaps DJI thinks they're in the razor blade business...

Brian

I saw that it uses multiple batteries but does it require multiple batteries?

If 6 batteries of about 100WHr are required for a 15-35 minute flight how many batteries would one need for an extended shooting session -- 60 -- more?

So, lets say $125 each times 60 and the batteries alone would be like $7.5K.

Perhaps DJI thinks they're in the razor blade business...

Brian

At least 24-30 batteries for sure.

Do they mention if it can fly with a motor out at max payload? (e.g. Red Epic?), nice machine for $6K

Thats awesome, they finally implemented the spinning to keep it in the air. That flight controller looks promising

That is an incredible piece of kit. The A3 looks amazing with it's triple redundancy.
And wouldn't surprise if it gets handicapped by the Nanny NFZ's .......... DJI seem hell bent on invoking these now on new roll outs. To date, it hasn't been on the A2 but there has been no offerings from them in that field up until the A3. The newest was the NCore in the Inspire and that has shackles on so the A3 may be knobbled as well........

I'm impressed at the real redundancy in the A3, maybe the P4 guys will realize how gimmicky their dual-compass is.

Dual anything is useless for data consistency checking. How do you know which one is right? You need 3 for it to be of any use.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

well i guess it does
up to 3 motors loss
Wow I cant wait to see how much of this tech trickles down to the next major version of the inspire (or whatever comes next :) I certainly hope the next Inspire-like unit they have has 6 motors so it can be combined with this killer tech.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fivafi