Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

*New Price* Inspire 1 Package For Sale Mint Condition!

Reaction score
I have treated this craft like my baby for a business, but have had no time for a business. I am trying to get some money together to flip my house and move somewhere where I can find business for a drone!

This is a version D bought from Aerialmediapros.com and each of the 4 batteries has around 10 cycles so everything is pretty much brand new. Never crashed, never even landed abruptly. I even got insurance on it in addition to the warranty that comes with it! (That's how serious I was with the business at the time.)

Includes:
Inspire 1 craft:
  • I did not do any of the recent updates so still has the old reliable versions without all the app crash issues and what not :) Feel free to update everything to your liking. I usually don't update things until people stop complaining about the problems with new updates. Last update was in July 2015 and it flies like a professional craft should! (proof below)
2 remotes
2 ipad mini 2 with chargers and cords
2 sunhoods for ipads
4 batteries - 2 TB 47 and 2 TB 48
Triple battery charger from Aerial Media Pros
X3 with camera
Renaat filters ND 8, 16, 32, 64 and the 2 that came with the craft
4 balanced props that I have not had to replace (quick lock version D)
4 props still in packaging (quick lock)
1 DJI harness, 1 AerialMediaPros harness
Original I1 case

Asking $3,800 for the entire package (invested $5,200). The same craft with one remote and 4 batteries is selling at Aerialmediapros.com new for $4,285 no ipads, filters, or other extras seen here.
If you would like to contact me personally use this site messenger or [email protected]

My latest video shot 5-15 mph gusty wind from ground up to 350' No editing done except putting the clips together and changed the speed on a few parts- Sad to see it go, but necessary for me right now.
Look for 4 Aerial Productions in the future!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Oh man. Just bought a smaller package from drone world for not much less!! I seriously wish I had seen this before I bought it!!

Now asking $3,800, holiday special! Trying to get some money together to flip my house. Let me know if you're interested and we can work out a deal to get some fast shipping before Dec 25!

Well that 2000 price on B&H is for the bare bones 1 transmitter 1 battery etc. Mine comes with 2 transmitters 2 ipads with sun visors 4 batteries the full ND filter collection and what not all listed above... I am afraid 2000 is far less than I invested (much less than half of what I've invested actually).

I will consider other offers though! Would you be able to come up on that offer?

Well that 2000 price on B&H is for the bare bones 1 transmitter 1 battery etc. Mine comes with 2 transmitters 2 ipads with sun visors 4 batteries the full ND filter collection and what not all listed above... I am afraid 2000 is far less than I invested (much less than half of what I've invested actually).

I will consider other offers though! Would you be able to come up on that offer?

Sorry man, I invested $5,200 for all this earlier this summer. I can't let it go for that price with how new everything is. My asking price is $3,800. I would let it go to someone if they were much closer to that...

Well that's okay I just can't afford it right now.
Do you know anyone who would sell for 1800?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool