Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New site keeps signing me out

For me, it happens pretty much every day. The older PhantomPilots software used to log me out mid-browsing, but I haven't seen it much on xenForo.

What issues were you getting on using (mem?)caching for session data? As long as the session identifiers are different between IP.com and PP.com, there shouldn't be any clobbering. But it's always a lot better than using file-based session storage.

Can we go back to the old one please?

1237811519_chuck-norris-approves.gif

I'm on Windows 10 with latest Firefox, only AdBlock activated.

For me, it happens pretty much every day. The older PhantomPilots software used to log me out mid-browsing, but I haven't seen it much on xenForo.

What issues were you getting on using (mem?)caching for session data? As long as the session identifiers are different between IP.com and PP.com, there shouldn't be any clobbering. But it's always a lot better than using file-based session storage.
I'll need to let our dev answer that when he has some time this weekend but I know we activated it when we launched both xenforo sites on the same server and they were stepping on each other. Saw some PP stuff on IP site, etc..

Day 5 and woke up to this!

Ive also noticed that when I look up "Conversations - Show All" only 2 show and I know that Ive created between 20-30.

KOwe5Ee.jpg

Ya, i had all three sites logged in last night (PP, IP and 3DR). I checked the cookies and it should have given me 30 days. This morning IP and 3DR are logged in but IP required me to log in again. Trying to determine if this is software, server or infrastructure issue.

On the conversations - if I remember correctly, when the other people leave the conversation then it deletes them. We found this when we were trying to figure out how to delete a conversation.

Day 5 and woke up to this!

Ive also noticed that when I look up "Conversations - Show All" only 2 show and I know that Ive created between 20-30.

KOwe5Ee.jpg
Which OS/browser are you using? I tested this on chrome and firefox for mac. Chrome logged me out on IP but firefox didn't. The plot thickens.

ok we made some changes to explicitly specify cookie settings in the Xenforo config last night. You probably all got logged out due to the change. I'll be testing it this week to see if that made any difference.

so everything seemed good with this change until today when got a strange version of this error. I got to the site and was clearly logged in as it showed I had an alert. when I clicked the alert it asked me to log in. I didn't do it but instead closed the login dialog, refreshed the page and it was still logged in? almost like the software is showing a false "you are not logged in" error. strange.

so everything seemed good with this change until today when got a strange version of this error. I got to the site and was clearly logged in as it showed I had an alert. when I clicked the alert it asked me to log in. I didn't do it but instead closed the login dialog, refreshed the page and it was still logged in? almost like the software is showing a false "you are not logged in" error. strange.
You didn't update the site with the first version of the inspire 1 firmware?
I really can't get used to the way the page jumps up and down on my phone when it's loading. It really $hi7$ me baaaaad! :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth