Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New to the forum and wanting an Inspire

Reaction score
Hello all, I come from an RC Heli background and thinking of getting into drones. I know there are more reasonably priced drones available but I'm drawn to the Inspire

Inspire is the top of the line and worth every dollar. Plus, the prices are lower than ever.

Hi,

What exactly was the reason you opened the topic? What do you need help with and where are you from (europe?)

Frank

It was an introduction; and I purchased one shortly after starting this post? I'm from Houston Texas, not Europe!

It was an introduction; and I purchased one shortly after starting this post? I'm from Houston Texas, not Europe!

I have many drones, from a DIY complex hexcopter, small quadcopters, Parrot Bebop, Splash Drone, Phantom 3's, and Inspire 1. I'd suggest starting off slow w. a Phantom 3 Advanced, and when you're comfortable, the the Inspire. The Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 are nearly identical in handling and performance ... and if you're comfortable w. the lower cost Phantom you'll do fine w the Inspire ... my $.02 ...

Thanks Rich, I bought one and flew it for the first time this past weekend; exciting! I have never owned a drone or quad, so I have to get use to the flight characteristic, which is not nearly as hard as the RC Helis...imho! It was amazing to fly; I purchased a smaller Hubsan X4 just to get more stick time in during the evening

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Been flying my inspire for about 2 years now.. I love it - purchased an 3dr solo prior to that.. Once i got the Inspire, never looked back....3dr sitting down collecting dust now....

Knock on wood never had any issues with it.. Still flying till this day.. Recently just got the Matrice m600 with Ronin gimbal.... still trying to wrap my head around that one ..lol

Thanks Rich, I bought one and flew it for the first time this past weekend; exciting! I have never owned a drone or quad, so I have to get use to the flight characteristic, which is not nearly as hard as the RC Helis...imho! It was amazing to fly; I purchased a smaller Hubsan X4 just to get more stick time in during the evening

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots
If you've flow Heli's, you won't have any trouble with quads. I started with heli's also before flying quads. Learning orientation is the hardest.

My 2 cents. If it's a want, by all means get the Inspire. If it's more of a need, get the Mavic. But if you can, get both! I do and I am having a [emoji459] flying them

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

Welcome Poacher, i'm also new to here but i already have my Inspire One Pro X5, great piece of kit and i love mine, hope you get yours soon and have maximum fun

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44