Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New to the forum, long time pilot with new inspire

Reaction score
Checking out the forum. I don't usually join forums as I don't have tons of spare time.
I love building and flying UAV's. I have approximately 40 models in my fleet including my new inspire. I am certified pilot and have been flying since 2010. My largest so far is a hex with 2meter diameter. That one is fun to watch in the air. I have built nearly every configuration possible including tilt rotor, EDF, and 18 motor "hex".

Reactions: Mikhael
Checking out the forum. I don't usually join forums as I don't have tons of spare time.
I love building and flying UAV's. I have approximately 40 models in my fleet including my new inspire. I am certified pilot and have been flying since 2010. My largest so far is a hex with 2meter diameter. That one is fun to watch in the air. I have built nearly every configuration possible including tilt rotor, EDF, and 18 motor "hex".
Welcome to the community - lots of great info on here regarding the platform. :)

Thanks, I am interested when dji will add collision avoidance to the inspire. I saw a thread where most felt it wasn't needed, but I know from my own experience that the human depth perception is terrible when you aircraft is further than 20 feet away. If I'm flying over my house taking a video pass, I would prefers to concentrate on the flying and video and feel that collision avoidance would be a great add on. Hope dji is listening that we don't want to purchase another model every time they add a feature.

Thanks, I am interested when dji will add collision avoidance to the inspire. I saw a thread where most felt it wasn't needed, but I know from my own experience that the human depth perception is terrible when you aircraft is further than 20 feet away. If I'm flying over my house taking a video pass, I would prefers to concentrate on the flying and video and feel that collision avoidance would be a great add on. Hope dji is listening that we don't want to purchase another model every time they add a feature.
Wait 2 days. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44