Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New update

I have not pulled the trigger on my Inspire 1 yet, waiting for spring. Curious, DJI does not let you back down firmware revs in cases like this?

Firmware is fine to update. Talked with ed and he has flown it on a few units while he was at la today.

I guess the upgrade procedure is a little different. You want to follow the instructions in the zip and not what is in the manual.

Thanks! Hey did you see my message on your wall? I need to ask you a separate more important question about my I1...!
It's too long to post on your wall. My email is: [email protected] will you give me a shout so I can get this figured out? Thanks!
-Clint

You guys that are updating. Are you updating cos the App says update required or are you updating cos the latest update on the DJI site says 27/2/15.
I got my Inspire a week ago and it doesn't say update required in the app, but the 27/2/15 update must be more recent than the update the bird got in the factory.
She's flying fine so I'm not planning on doing anything.

This will not be a forced update. It only updates LB and some radio component. If you choose to update please read the direction that are included with the update package.

I'm about an hour into this firmware update.... seems really long. If I bounce out of it and try again do I risk damage?

Thanks, I did. It seems fine. I have not flown it yet but motors came up, and camera control was OK

@blade strike and @Tahoe Ed, thanks for your honesty on this update, do you have an estimation when the FW will be released that we are all waiting for?....... The one you guys have been testing that addresses the serious issues (sporadic compass anomaly causing drop into Atti & gimbal twitch etc)
Thanks

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips