Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New X3 camera on inspire 1 pro

I think I've got it Chris, when I receive the Pro tomorrow, I should use the lates FW for the Pro. When I receive my x3 camera a few days later, I should mount that and use the latest non-pro FW version at which point it really is only updating the camera since the craft is already complete along with x5. Does this sound correct?
You are correct in your summary.

I think I've got it Chris, when I receive the Pro tomorrow, I should use the lates FW for the Pro. When I receive my x3 camera a few days later, I should mount that and use the latest non-pro FW version at which point it really is only updating the camera since the craft is already complete along with x5. Does this sound correct?
yes spot on.. its like the phantom 3 pro and advance. the only difference in the firmware is the camera.. both firmwares contain the same data for the craft and batteries ect, the only difference is the camera.
so make sure you do all main updates to the craft with the pro firmware with the x5 camera on and only use the standard firmware to update the x3 camera only, with the x3 camera onboard of cause.. so you will only use the standard inspire 1 firmware to update the x3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk