Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Newbie needs help - sorry!

Reaction score
Website
www.youngmedia.co.uk
Hi Guys, just got my Inspire One Pro this week and am loving learning to fly it properly and getting to know the best camera settings. Tonight I switched on the RC and AC to do a few practice patterns on the flight simulator. When I turned on the DJI Go app it advised me to upgrade the RC, AC and camera. Being a newbie I of course pressed the button in the iPad screen to begin that update starting with the RC........

Now I am faced with message on the screen saying that the RC Signal is lost. The video feed is still there but none of the controls are responding. The gamble is also working too.

I realise that I must have updated the firmware in the wrong order and am hoping that someone out there can guide me through this dumb mistake I've made.

Thanks in advance for the replies.
View media item 320

I have to download the new update @ dji website try utube there are many videos about this topic.

Thanks for the replies guy they helped. Stupid I know and hopefully not to be repeated. I'm relieved to say that I am back up and working mainly due to the fact that I have a 2nd controller. I paired that to the AC and then upgraded the firmware their first this time before upgrading the firmware on the RC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth