Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Newbie - Which firmware to use on Inspire 1 V2.0 X3?

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I recently bought an Inspire 1 V2.0 with the X3 camera (used).
The bird flies like a charm, but I am having trouble with the live image transmission.

I am using an iPad Air (MD794FD/A) with latest OS 10.2.1
App: 3.1.5
Aircraft: 1.9.1.30+
Remote: 1.6.0+
Camera X3: 1.8.1.00

The image from the camera keeps blacking out from the top to the bottom, like a curtain in the theatre going down. I don't think this is normal but please let me know if it is.

I was searching through the forum and I saw some having problems with the latest firmware installed. No image or so... I have a phantom 2 vision plus v3 as well and that bird don't really like the upgrades, it seems those killing it...

Which firmware do you guys using which is working like a charm?

Thanks!

For those who experience the same as I did, try it out with a newer version of iPad or android.. On my Huawei Honor 7 device it is just flawless....

Hi Shomci,

I am now also experiencing the same live feed issues.

I have the latest firmware and latest DJI Go app update. Since the updates I have had these issues. However DJI have recently updated their DJI Go app for the iPad so hoping that sorts it.

Hi Shomci,

I am now also experiencing the same live feed issues.

I have the latest firmware and latest DJI Go app update. Since the updates I have had these issues. However DJI have recently updated their DJI Go app for the iPad so hoping that sorts it.
hey, not happy to hear...
can you try with a "new" ipad, iphone or android device? maybe you can fix the issue by just having the latest electronics...

Installed the new update - DJI Go on the old ipad air and it seems working much more reliable. - i need some testing first though :)

Got exactly the same problem with my i1 v2 ( it's a new machine) video signal constantly breaks up. Bars out or lags. Always when I'm am setting up a nice shot. Used to have a phantom 3. Worked perfectly always This is driving me mad. It's virtually I unuseable for photography. Tried everything nothing makes any difference. Can anyone help. I'm about to chuck it all in the bin!! Help!

Reactions: Dragonfleye
Got exactly the same problem with my i1 v2 ( it's a new machine) video signal constantly breaks up. Bars out or lags. Always when I'm am setting up a nice shot. Used to have a phantom 3. Worked perfectly always This is driving me mad. It's virtually I unuseable for photography. Tried everything nothing makes any difference. Can anyone help. I'm about to chuck it all in the bin!! Help!

I'm having the same issues if you find a cure please let me know. I've the latest firmware using iPad mini 2.

I'm having the same issues if you find a cure please let me know. I've the latest firmware using iPad mini 2.
try with a new device... ipad 4 or something.
strange, i updated the app 3 times since the first post and on the second update it was working flawlessly with the ipad air 1. now updated again and it suck...

restored an older version (2.9.1) and the image is now flawless.
no fb/yt live stream however...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeddyBirkb