Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No fly zone on Male (Maldives)

Reaction score
I plan to go to Maldives, and my hotel will be not far from Male airport. So, does anyone know about No-Fly Zone around Male? On DJI site is is not exist, but there are big airport, so it is very strange.

I plan to go to Maldives, and my hotel will be not far from Male airport. So, does anyone know about No-Fly Zone around Male? On DJI site is is not exist, but there are big airport, so it is very strange.
I think you will be fine.
DJI does not comprehend somewhere that is not associated with a continent when it comes to GeoFence and NFZ. :p
If you are near to an airport then common sense would dictate that you adhere to any and all regulations and be mindful of the runways and glide slopes for approach etc.

Reactions: Mantis
I think you will be fine.
DJI does not comprehend somewhere that is not associated with a continent when it comes to GeoFence and NFZ. :p
If you are near to an airport then common sense would dictate that you adhere to any and all regulations and be mindful of the runways and glide slopes for approach etc.

Agree. Thank you!

I flew at Male before and it only said I was near a No Fly zone. I was still able to take off and create this video

Btw this was filmed using a P3Pro

So , why take your Inspire with you, the video couldn't be better than the P3 video ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phuketdivecenter