Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No-Fly Zone website

Reaction score
Website
www.hoveranalytics.com
Found this interesting website and goes to show the west side of the CONUS certainly gets screwed when flying a drone. What prompted this was that I had a interests in filming my son's science trip on an educational vessel in Monterey but since the harbor is within 5 miles of a "military" facility no bueno to capture a cool looking send off for a 5th grade class.

https://www.mapbox.com/drone/no-fly/#5/38.637/-96.500

Yep. This map is also included in the "Hover" UAV news app. Not sure if there's an Android version though. The airports are misleading, like Joola mentioned.

Yep. This map is also included in the "Hover" UAV news app. Not sure if there's an Android version though. The airports are misleading, like Joola mentioned.

Yep, we have an Android version! Airports are tough to visualize as you need to give notice within the 5-mile radius around it. Thats why we decided to shade them yellow (we'll probably add a red 1.5M radius around the airport). You can find the control tower phone number by tapping the yellow circle.

Hover - App for Drone Pilots - Android Apps on Google Play

Yep, we have an Android version! Airports are tough to visualize as you need to give notice within the 5-mile radius around it. Thats why we decided to shade them yellow (we'll probably add a red 1.5M radius around the airport). You can find the control tower phone number by tapping the yellow circle.

Hover - App for Drone Pilots - Android Apps on Google Play
Useless for Northern Ireland. Our 4 main airports aren't even on the map!

Also locks up when zoomed in on my S6. Uninstalled.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool